Friday, July 21, 2006

What is your least/most favorite Bertism?

Bert is starting to grate on me. I still enjoy him but I get annoyed with some things he says and his attachment to "old-school" baseball.

Let me know what annoys you the most about Bert. Or what you love the most.

Some examples.

Bert's Birthday.

"At the major league level."

Circle Me.

Counting wins as more important as ERA.

Butt kissing of the Twins brass and the moves they make.

How he hates it when a pitcher walks a batter but never appreciates how a batter shows patience in working out a walk.



There are more. What do you think?

2 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger John said...

Bert uses the word "that" far too often. It drives me batty the way he uses "that" word.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Todd said...

I haven't noticed that. Now it will drive me batty too.

Its not that I dislike Bert it may be that he is growing old though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home