Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Even bigger win

That is what baseball is all about.

It can't get much better than that. There was good pitching, good hitting, good defense and erratic umpiring. I still haven't come down from the 9th scare that Nathan gave me.

Could you imagine where the Twins would be without Bartlett? Probably in behind Cleveland. Castro would never have made that great play in the 8th. He wouldn't have hit a homerun either. It is great to have Bartlett on the team providing great leadership:)

A 4-3 win is as good as it gets. Because of that 9th inning I will have to take a double shot of my blood pressure meds. I hope tommorrow's game is a blowout. That is a pretty good bet with Silva pitching. I can live with that though. I will take 2 out of 3 on the road agains Chicago all year long.

Only 1 game back!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home