Thursday, June 21, 2007

New Poll

There is a new poll. Please take a look and give me some ideas of what is important to you and what you would like to see more discussion of on this blog.



According to past polls Liriano was going to win the Cy Young award last season. Jason Tyner should rarely be in the lineup and if he is he should be at the bottom of the lineup. The Twins should trade a pitching prospect for a hitter. And lastly, the Twins should be patient with Scott Baker, but trading before his value drops too low is a close second.



Let me know what you would like to see, your comments are much appreciated.


And for absolutely no reason I have included a picture of my dog. The wife likes to dress her up for holidays. And in our house Halloween is a major holiday. See what I have to live with. And yes, the one ear never goes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home