Monday, April 02, 2007

Opening Day

Its here.

I haven't finished my preview but I think that you could read other accounts and get the same or better information. Plus I have been too busy.

Basically the outfiled is good in center and right but again left is the weak spot. But it should improve. But I wouldn't be surprised to see a dropoff by Tori and Cuddy. They bothe had much better seasons than they have ever had before.

The pitching is scary beyond the bullpen and Santana. All I have to say is Silva. Silva is quickly becoming a curse word in my home.

Quick predictions. Clevland and the Twins fight it out over the entire season. If I had to bet I would bet on Cleveland winning the Central. But they have been my pick the last few years.

Chicago is getting old fast, Detroit is bound to come back to earth.

Lets go Twins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home